Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's time to re-name the blog



It has been brought to my attention that the title of my blog is...well...weird. In case you didn't know, "I am the Walrus" is the title of a Beatles song, and it reminds me of a line I've always found amusing in the movie Ferris Bueller's day off."I quote John Lennon: 'I don't believe in Beatles. I just believe in me.' A good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off of people..."

I was already considering changing the title of my blog before it was brought to my attention that said title was "wierd" since the old title was representative of the old me, still married to and madly in love with Carrie, four years ago. Now seems as good a time as any to start anew with a new title.


So, what should it be? I'm taking suggestions. the best title suggestion may be the new title of my blog. If I like it better than anything I can come up with. And right now, I'm drawing blanks for a title.
Let me know what you think...







No comments: