Monday, April 29, 2013

A little bit frusterated

I've been reluctant to post. Because...I want to say something FANTASTIC...or...IMPACTFUL...or... CAPTIVATING...but I've got nuthin'. Oh well. It is what it is.

I wanted to post some pictures of the SWEETEST LITTLE GIRLS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD when we went glow in the dark miniature golfing last Saturday ..but they didn't turn out. And, I wanted to report what I came up with my new and improved title to my blog...but I'm having creative writers block, so still no title. And I love you guys for your private suggestions, most of which weren't posted on this blog... but while they were great, none of them were really me. And, I thought about talking about my
eh-hem...interesting medical issues, but that gets old and the stories that are interesting relating to it are...well...not entirely approperate for public consumption.

So I'm frustrated, because I want to blog, but I don't have much to say worth blogging about at the moment...

But I'm still here. so don't you forget about me. : ) I shall return.


No comments: