Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog under construction/re-modeling...

Being unintentionally called-out by Carrie's recent edition of Pimp My Blog
I too feel the need as a result of her recent stylishness and creativity to do a self-makeover for my blog. Since TLC or the G4 network, etc. hasn't come out with the Blogger version of what not to wear as mentioned above, I'm left to my own devices to do it myself. Hopefully doing so will also retroactively motivate me to write more often in my own stylish new blogger diggs. I'll be moving at my own snailer' pace of busyness and technological challengedness so this may take a bit. I'll let ya know when I'm back on line.

For those of you who are a bit more blogger savvy than myself and have suggestions for new editions, layouts, links, features, widgits, etc. Let me know. I'd love to hear your suggestions/ideas.

Until Then...

Brian

No comments: