Monday, June 16, 2008

A word about comments

I'm still sort of new to all of this. I've yet to reach hard core blogger status.

My point is I don't want to discourage comments just because I set things up so I can look at the comments first before they post. It sounds sort of anal.

The reason why I set things up this way was because I opened up the blog to be viewed and commented on by anyone and everyone. My concern or weird anal paranoia comes not from what my friends and family might choose to air on the blog, but from some random viewer who I don't know posting something really freaky.

As I said, I'm sort of new at all this. Not an outright blogger virgin, but I'm still figuring things out.

Should this prove to be to restrictive/constricting and cause the unwanted effect of stifling creativity from my vast reading audience,or should it prove otherwise unwarranted or unnecessarily lame, I will readjust the posts so that they post immediately.

If you have any feedback on this issue that you'd like to share, or if ya just don't care, let me know.

Thank you for your patience in this ridiculous matter.

No comments: